ZYC Ultrasonic Vibrating Screener vibrating screen adopts advanced
intelligent ultrasonic controller, which solved many problems
traditional vibrating screener cannot solve, truly realizing the
reasonable combination of ultrasonic function and vibration sieve.
How it Works
An ultrasonic frequency is applied to the sieve mesh using an
acoustically developed transducer. The frequency of the vibration
breaks down surface tension, effectively making the stainless steel
wires friction-free and preventing particles that are slightly
greater and smaller than the apertures from blinding or blocking
the screen mesh.
1. Increase your sieving capacities up to 10 times by enabling
powders to pass through screens faster.
2. Ncrease your mesh life by reducing screen overload and frequency
of mesh cleaning.
3. Sieve on finer meshes (as low as 20Î¼ M) and obtain a better
quality final product.
4. Eliminate mesh damage caused by mechanical deblinding systems.
Enjoy the many benefits our Ultrasonic Vibrating Screener
Can offer you:
1. Increase your production rates - with our unique self-cleaning
design, there are no stoppages to change filter elements, and no
slowing of throughput as filter elements block.
2. Improve your product quality - Our in-line filters are totally
enclosed so no product contamination is possible.
3. Reduce your costs - There are no continual costs of replacing
filter media and no disposal costs. You will also see a reduction
in wasted liquid product, a reduction in labor costs and a
reduction in downtime.
4. Safeguard the health and safety of your operators - our in-line
filters are totally enclosed, which means no fumes and limited
operator exposure to liquid.
Range of Application
1. Food - Bakery ingredients, food powders etc.
2. Coatings - Powder coatings, pigment paints, etc.
3. Chemicals - Chemical powders.
4. Metals - Metal powders, alloys, etc.
5. Pharmaceuticals - Pharma powders.
6. Ceramics - Ceramic powders.&
L— W— H
|ZYC-400-1S||0.18||Î¦ 320||580— 580— 560||1|| |
|ZYC-600-1S||0.55||Î¦ 550||800— 800— 680||1|| |
|ZYC-800-1S||0.75||Î¦ 750||900— 900— 780||1|| |
|ZYC-1000-1S||1.5||Î¦ 950||1160— 1160— 880||1|| |
|ZYC-1200-1S||1.75||Î¦ 1150||1360— 1360— 980||1|| |
|ZYC-1500-1S||2.2||Î¦ 1450||1850— 1850— 1130||1|| |
|ZYC-1800-1S||2.2||Î¦ 1750||2200— 2200— 1360||1|| |